To represent, to promote and to protect the general interests of Albanian-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as well as getting a position in front of all points of interests on the Albanian business activity.
Acting as a consultative and cooperative organ with the public administration through high and differential value range of services, adopted to requirements/ demands of different groups of clients, on the base of support to the go-getter, the development of training activities and the encouragement of foreign commerce of an permanent and excellent innovation.
The vision is the future projection of the Chamber, which will try to give answer the question in how the Chamber wish to be in the future, the position it might get, how it wants that other groups of interest would be interested to perceive it.
The ABCCI wants to assume the leading position in country constituting a reference point for different economic fields, for the civil and business society and for the public administration in Albania.
Code of Ethics of ABCCI
This Code of Ethics, as adopted by the Board Members it is intended to serve as a general guideline to the everyday conduct of every Chamber member (Corporate Members and Individual Associate Members.)
- Chamber members should observe all rules set out in the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye-laws of the Chamber, a copy of which is given to all members upon their joining of membership.
- The Chamber expects each member to observe a high standard of business ethics, and to be honest in their dealings with government, officials, the public, firms or other corporations, entities, or organizations with whom the member company transacts, or is likely to transact.
- The Chamber expects each member to observe and comply with all laws, rules, and regulations of Albania, UK, EU or wherever members are registered as lawful business entities.
- Members should avoid any activities that involve or would lead to the involvement of the company in any unlawful practices. Accordingly, each member should understand the legal standards and restrictions that apply to all registered businesses in Albania, UK, EU and their own country of origin.
- Members are expected to endorse the overall Chamber’s mission of promoting, representing and safeguarding the interests of the business community. Members are expected to be reputable representatives of the Chamber and not be using the Chamber in a way which brings discredit to the Chamber.
Members should acknowledge that any practice or behavior of members that contradict the mission or the general interest of the Chamber may result in possible expulsion from membership upon the judgment of the Board Members.
Code of Conduct
As a Corporate/Individual member of the Albanian British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ABCCI) I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following conduct.
Accordingly, I/we undertake to:
- Conduct all business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the ABCCI business community and fellow chamber members.
- Respect the good reputation, profile and status of the ABCCI and represent it accordingly.
- Understand, support and promote the chamber along with its mission and objects to the business community.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to customers.
- Present a true presentation in all advertising. Goods and services shall be advertised in accordance with all municipal, provincial and national legislation.
- Conform to all laws established by municipal, provincial and national governments for the conduct of business.
- Whenever reasonably possible, participate in events and activities of the chamber and lend my/our business/professional expertise.
Play a role in the promotion, development and enhancement of business growth and activities in Albania.