We are the voice of the business – representing both SMEs and larger corporate organisations. Membership of the Albanian British Chamber of Commerce opens up a wealth of free essential business information and advice, a busy events diary with great networking opportunities, International Trade support and discounted Tailored Training program.
ABCCI is recognized and registered both in Albania and the UK.
Political change has opened the way for Albania and the world to trade together, prompting the International business community to take a closer look at business opportunities there. The situation now is that many opportunities are available for investing in the commercial, agriculture, fishing and tourist sectors to mention only a few.
The ABCCI Head Office is equipped to supply information and services supporting the conduct of international trade in the country. This includes:
- Marketing information for foreign companies who wish to establish business in Albania
- Information about Albania trade delegation to foreign countries
- Facilitation of meetings with trade missions and foreign business people visiting Albania
- Import/Export procedures, control requirements and related activities
Other key activities include:
- Provision of management training programs designed to improve business efficiency.
- English language training
- Recruitment assistance
- Management consultancy, organizational audits and financial advice
- Infrastructure development
- Arbitration in legal disputes
The ABCCI has the resources, the commitment and the expertise to help businesses make the most of the wealth of rewarding opportunities in Albania and Britain.